Pages


Saturday, March 10, 2018

Studio/Workshop Progress Report - Making a Start

After many months waiting for architectural and engineering drawings to be finalised, as well as owner/builder registration, Worksafe certification and the processing of various permit applications, I can finally begin construction of our strawbale studio/workshop. In the picture below, I have marked out the ground in readiness for the excavation of more than 80 stump holes. Given the expense of hiring a digging machine, I'm hoping that this can be completed in a couple of days!


Art will most definitely be the furthest thing from my mind in the months ahead, but I'll post the occasional building progress report as a record I can look back on, and for anyone else interested. 

Cheers
Pete

1 comment:

Colette Theriault said...

OH Wow, I'm so happy for you Peter! Can't wait to see it progress!